Trains In The Valley’s mission is to advocate for improved and expanded passenger rail service in our region. But we need YOUR HELP to do what we do.
Please help by becoming a Friend of Trains In The Valley with your donation.
Your generous gift sustains our on-going efforts, which are now having a real impact in our region.
Your contribution today will help us to
- Enhance and maintain our website. This includes the on-going expense of hosting the website and the software that we use to manage and edit the content that we publish.
- Produce printed materials to promote the use of passenger rail in our region — as example, the Valley Flyer / Vermonter Schedule Overview that is printed and distributed at the stations in Greenfield and Northampton.
- Expand the reach of the Facebook advertising that we use to raise awareness of the available passenger rail services in our region, and the work of Trains In The Valley.
- Launch a volunteer station host program, for Greenfield and Northampton, modeled after the successful host program in place today at station stops along the Amtrak Downeaster line in Maine.
- Establish Trains In The Valley as a non-profit, tax exempt, 501(c)(3) organization.
- Support our advocacy efforts to improve and expand passenger rail service in the Pioneer Valley.
How to Donate
The easiest way to make a donation is to click on one of the links below to make a donation by credit card or PayPal.
These amounts are suggested on-time donation levels
To donate a different amount please select one of these options
If you wish to make a donation by check please download and print out the form linked below and mail to us along with your check.
Printable Donation Form (PDF)
Train In The Valley is not yet a tax-exempt organization under Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3).
Therefore, when you make a donation directly to Trains In The Valley using the links above (or by check) your donation is not deductible on your tax return.
But, if you would like to make a tax-deductible donation we ask that make a contribution to the Pioneer Valley Regional Ventures Center, Inc. (PVRVC), a local tax-exempt Section 501(c)(3) organization.
The PVRVC has agreed to act as an interim fiscal sponsor¹ for our organization. This means that donations made to the PVRVC, to benefit the work of Trains In The Valley, will be used exclusively to support the work of our organization.
To make a tax-deductible donation please print the form below and mail it along with your check made out to Pioneer Valley Regional Ventures Center, Inc.
¹Fiscal sponsorship is an agreement through which an organization without tax-exempt status — but which could qualify for it — partners with an existing tax-exempt organization in order to receive donations and grants.
Detailed information about Trains In The Valley, including our financial reports, can be found on these pages:
Page last updated: December 24, 2019
Page last reviewed: December 3, 2019